Honda Shadow Forums banner

New Here!

960 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ZekeMan 
Great looking 08...same color as my 08 but yours has much more bling!! Those grip ends look kinda deadly if a spill happened, don't blame you for getting rid of them. You may have to make a slit in the rubber then put some compressed air in to loosen, or some WD-40 and work it in and start twisting. I would think there would be a throttle sleeve under the grips unless they are a total different type so good to have one on hand just in case. I bought some Kuryaykyn look alikes on ebay and had no trouble with them but they did not ship from China like the ones in the link. Let us know how it goes. Good luck and Merry Christmas!!

Here is a link of a set that includes the grip sleeve & palm rest which is pretty handy.
I have not changed the grips on my Shadow yet but did install a set like these on a 2012 Yamaha Raider that I owned for a couple yrs. This link does not say anything about including glue so you may have to provide your own. Make sure when you slide them on that you have them oriented where you want them the first time as you don't have much time to adjust once they are on with the glue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.