Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I haven't been on here in a while, busy with renos on my house... and I got a new job.

If anyone remembers, almost 1 year ago, I posted about my company giving me a 6 month notice they were closing.
I was entertaining ideas about getting out of management, and into the trades.
I ended up getting a call just before Christmas, from a company who I had dealt with before through my old company (Goodyear).

I am now hired on as Assistant Distribution Center Manager. A step up from my Area Manager/Supervisor role at Goodyear.

Just thought I'd let people know... if they care.. and thanks to all those who gave good advice and positive ideas to help me in my employment search.

-Jeremy

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
good deal man, best of luck.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be on here more often once my office is set up.
I'm part of a new warehouse set up. So a lot of construction going on.
Should have my brand new office in a week or 2... then... I should be on here every day again :)

-Jeremy

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Should have my brand new office in a week or 2... then... I should be on here every day again :)

-Jeremy
:shock: Is that a threat? :lol: Hey...I remember you. You have those lights on your bike. Welcome back and congrats! :-D

·
Registered
839 Posts

-Jeremy
I am always glad to hear when someone gets a job that they wanted/needed, hope your Thread rubs off on me, good luck dude!;)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great job! Hope it works out for ya!
BTW how is the headlight I sent?

Phillip
It looks great, sitting on my work bench.

I haven't had time to put it on the bike. that will be part of my spring time tune-up/full bike inspection/fluid changes (breaks, clutch)....

BTW.. everyone, don't forget to check your bike over with a fine toothed comb this spring... simple thing... don't need any riders going down over something that could have been prevented.

-Jeremy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts