Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the journal today from Ken aka Sleadhed, who by the way, is a heck of a nice guy. Many thanks to Ken's wife who is a bookbinder (is that right ken?). She noticed that the binding of the journal was getting pretty loose and worn so she fixed it for us and also re-glued some of the pictures that were coming loose. The journal is nice and tidy now. I won't be able to take it for a ride (to Grand Coulee Dam) until next Saturday so I'll be looking for someone to hand it off to anytime after that. If no one chimes in I'll UPS or mail it to where ever Spirit wants it to go. Got to keep it moving.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would love to take it, but I am on the East Coast in Pennsylvania. Let me know. Thanks.
Mike

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omega98 said:
I would love to take it, but I am on the East Coast in Pennsylvania. Let me know. Thanks.
Mike
I'll probably let Spirit decide where it should go. No problem sending it over to you though if nobody around here steps up.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Hopefully you can find some west coast or mountain folks to hand it off to.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd like to take it for a ride in southern New Mexico. I was laid up from surgery when it was close to me last time. Shoot me a PM if you can send it my way.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The journal is on it's way to Salem in New Mexico and should be there Friday. Don't forget that somewhere along the line Omega98 in PA would like to add his name to it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks Snooze for remembering me :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm hoping it gets here so I can add my name to it.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Snooze said:
The journal is on it's way to Salem in New Mexico and should be there Friday. Don't forget that somewhere along the line Omega98 in PA would like to add his name to it.
Looks like I just misssed it.... Maybe the next time 'round

·
Registered
203 Posts
Does anybody know what the status of the journal is? I was just curious as I have not seen anything posted recently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts