Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
6,325 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice looking ride.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I'd like to see more photos of that bike.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
welcome aboard elvis. :)

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
Hi There, and Welcome!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I'd like to see more photos of that bike.
Welcome to the forum.
Same here. From my phone, it looks like a Harley motor. I think I can make out push rods.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome
Safe riding

·
Registered
503 Posts
welcome from west palm, florida, USA
those are some sexy exhaust pipes.
you do your own work?

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Welcome Elvis. Honda must have sold different models over seas. Definitely need a photo lay out of your bike. I think the pictures would be great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! I defined my bike as a Sport Cruise. Keep trying to make her simple and with little aggressive. Most of the modification parts come from JAPAN Yahoo! Auction. Stretch exhaust pipes still available on it! The passenger seat is fine, but the foot pegs should heighten up a bit with my home made hand shape aluminum bracket which have been done recently. Good to be parts of this family, i am sure i will post more detail pics of my bike and share the mod experience with you guys.

·
Premium Member
7,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Elvis! Sharp lookin' bike!

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We don't have that model bike here....post more pictures when you get a chance.....cool looking bike.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I always dig seeing Honda's overseas models. Looking forward to picking up a non-US bike when I move to Australia next year. Welcome to the forum, and post more pics of your ride!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts