Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Chuck and i live in Northern California looking to get another motorcycle.
I havent ridden in 25 years i decided for my 54th birthday it was time to ride again,
So far i have passed my permit test and registerd for the safty course after that it's Shadow time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome Chuck!! We are both moving on a very similar path through time. Gave up riding before the arrival of kid number 2. Cured the itch with an old stock VT700 in January. It did not run but, had a blast wrenching on it , also very satisfying. Enjoy this forum, lots and lots of great info and people here. Good luck with your search for "your bike"!!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Welcome aboard Chuck. Lot's of good knowledge and experience around here, comes in handy if you find yourself needing to wrench on your bike. There's some weird so-and-so's too... but hey, it's kind of like family... what can you do?? Where at in NorCal?

·
Registered
88 Posts
i did the same at 55. fortunately i've always kept my motorcycle license, so i didn't have to go thru that again.. enjoy it...

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Welcome I allso went awhile without riding, I went 23 years, and kept my l always kept my motorcycle license. It is good to be riding again.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome aboard Chuck. Lot's of good knowledge and experience around here, comes in handy if you find yourself needing to wrench on your bike. There's some weird so-and-so's too... but hey, it's kind of like family... what can you do?? Where at in NorCal?
Sacramento lived here all my life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts