Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all - I've had my 1100c for about 5 months now and I love it. sometimes I let out a yeehah riding down the road because I just feel so good riding it.

I need to replace my left rear turn signal. I have the replacement, but the connectors aren't where the light is; the replacement has long wires attached. can someone help my figure out where the existing wire connections are and what (& how) I have to disassemble to route the new wires and connect them.

thanks. I look forward to participating in this forum.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
The connector is under your seat. In order to get the wires from the back of the bike to the connector under your seat, you will have to remove the rear fender. It isn't a hard job, but you want to be careful with your fender so you don't scratch it.

To remove your fender, first remove your seat. Then take loose the rear 4 bolts on the fender rail. If you have a sissy bar, that will come off too. Once you have the fender loose, set it on the wheel. You will now be able to access the nut that holds the turn signal on and the wiring to the connectors.

Hope this helps.

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.