Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I’ve been trolling through the threads the last couple weeks and finally decided to pull the trigger and join. I recently picked up a 2004 VT1100C that I’ve been making my own with much help from this forum. I picked her up for a steal and I couldn’t pass up the comfort of the ride. Below is how she looked when I got her and I’ll include some photos of the things I’ve done. So far I’ve done some painting, swapped out the funky bars for some TJBC 8” bars, minor fab work, converting to LED, and currently in the process of wrapping it two-tone; flat black with a red strip . A pleasure to meet you folks and I hope I can pick your brains on things, specifically exhaust.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Wood Fender

Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Blue Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
19,030 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,726 Posts
Welcome to the forum from West Chester, PA. keep us posted on your progress. We like custom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I’ll be sure to post more pictures, I’m hoping to have her fully reassembled this weekend. Does anyone know of any exhaust pros around here? I’ve got a couple ideas of what I’d like to do but I’m unsure if it will work and I’d like to have a better understanding before I start throwing money at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts