Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so being that my new bike is basically a sporty shadow, I decided I was best off joining the shadow forum!

Bought this uncommon little gem for $1100, besides faded paint, some nasty brown water in the radiator, and the gauges and carbs need a little help here and there, but otherwise awesome. just over 7000 miles

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my other bike

This is my other bike, a 2007 CBR600RR..

I love Hondas.. SOOO many different unique models out there..

Now if Honda could make RWD cars that where as fun as there bikes (r.i.p. S2000)...

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome. good lookin' scoot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THanks to all the welcomes!

Yep, she just needs a bit of past maintenance catching up.

Just bought a set of Bridgestone Spitfire s11's (most reviews where positive, anyone else use them or have an opinion on them?)

About to change the oil, either Shell rotella or mobil1 Vtwin (huge price difference though, any thoughts?)

Then prob clean out the carbs. There is a paint place down in Mesa that I think I will get some ascot red from, in maybe a week or so.

Ive been driving her around my neighborhood and took her a short ways up to ASU, she runs better then expected except for some shuddering and hesitating at speed. I LOVE the shaft drive, Zero maintenance and no driveline lash at all, its seriously amazing for a 27 year old bike. Now I see why people love shaft drive. Trans is tight too, almost as tight as my CBR but actually a little smoother.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.