Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new to this forum. Hoping to gain some knowledge on questions I have
I havea 2003 vlx600. Its my first bike, definatley wanna move on to bigger and better things one day. I guess my first question is I have to replace the bars, the stock bars are a little tweaked. I love the look of drag bars and bought a cheap pair hoping they would work, but there is hardly enough room for all the controls on them. Any one know what kind of ddrag bars would work as far as being able to fit everything on and not look so crowded?
Thanks, matt

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud. i can't help ya with your question, but i'm sure there is someone on here that can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Matt.
I'm new here as well...but not new to shadows. To answer your question, there are several companies out there that have good bars. Are you using stock risers? or do you want drag T-bars (basically bars with built in risers)? Do you want a straight bar, aka "broomstick".

E-bay has many and a good place to start your search. Do a search on 1" drag bar.

Drags come in different lengths as well as diameters. For our VLXs, we need 1" diameter, and then you decide what length and sweep (for angled bars).

Good Luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts