Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. Im in wiconisco PA I purchased a 2002 Honda shadow 750 as my first bike last year and am finally getting around to getting on it. I took it all apart today cleaning and preparing to remove tires from bike tomorrow. I will also be changing the oil and coolant tomorrow while I have it down for cleaning and tires anyway. I added a picture from when I first got the bike. Getting it back to that shine now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,895 Posts
Welcome to the forum from West Chester, PA. Good looking bike. New rider ? Did you take the PA safety course? If not, you really should. Lots of good info even if you've been riding years. Have fun, stay alert and ride often.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the forum from West Chester, PA. Good looking bike. New rider ? Did you take the PA safety course? If not, you really should. Lots of good info even if you've been riding years. Have fun, stay alert and ride often.
I haven't taken the rider course. I want to but work schedule doesn't make it easy

·
Registered
2013 Black Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
188 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Canterbury, NH. Nice looking bike. Until you can take the class, watch the you tubes. Motoman and Dan Dan the fireman are pretty good.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It was my 08 Subaru sti
LOL! sti's are awesome cars.....Thought it was a Subaru judging by the scoop but it's getting harder for me to tell the newer cars apart though so i had to ask.

Dan Dan the Fireman mentioned above has some good vids. I learned some slow speed control tips from those videos along with other useful info as well. Youtube is GREAT for that kind of thing.

Keep us posted on your progress!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts