Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just signed up for this site after it cam up while I was searching for some threads about VT1100's. Check out my gallery I have a cool aero 1100. Hopefully I can get some good advice from my fellow Honda owners!

So cool

Thanks

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad you've joined us!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome homie!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
yes welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
New here too dude and just started riding last year. Im also from detroit area, picking up a shadow 1100 in the spring. Wheres your favorite routes around here? I live in LP and usually hit 94west out to belleville of 94 east out to my friends in chesterfield. Sometimes cruise out to royal oak on a weekend. Craving some chipotle out there :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New here too dude and just started riding last year. Im also from detroit area, picking up a shadow 1100 in the spring. Wheres your favorite routes around here? I live in LP and usually hit 94west out to belleville of 94 east out to my friends in chesterfield. Sometimes cruise out to royal oak on a weekend. Craving some chipotle out there :)
I live in Clinton two near chesterfield. If you ever want to ride I'm always ready on the weekends. I usually head toward port Huron or m25 and head toward the thumb. Awesome ride out that way!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Try taking US 12 west. Austin road is a nice ride into Brooklyn. Try Tecumseh and Dundee to the south. Ohio has some cool places. Welcome to the forum. Where abouts is Detroit are you. Just got back from La Casa cigar bar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts