Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
always nice getting new mods/accessories delivered.

Are you installing LED Turn signals both Front and Rear?

What brand did you get?
Replaced my fronts with LED turn signal mirrors two years ago, my rear LED's frayed. I had no problems until then but the new rears don't have diodes so I decided to replace flasher as well.

Flasher is a show chrome and lights are cheap $8.00 (probably chinese) LED's.

Based on your earlier post about the winter temps up there, you should have lots of time to do this install. Is your bike in a heated space?
It's a space out of the wind, not exactly roomy or heated but I'll dress warm. Bike is sharing space with my boat so i have to balance warmth and bulkiness so i can move.

Dingo.

· Banned
5,100 Posts
Replaced my fronts with LED turn signal mirrors two years ago, my rear LED's frayed. I had no problems until then but the new rears don't have diodes so I decided to replace flasher as well.

Flasher is a show chrome and lights are cheap $8.00 (probably chinese) LED's.

It's a space out of the wind, not exactly roomy or heated but I'll dress warm. Bike is sharing space with my boat so i have to balance warmth and bulkiness so i can move.

Dingo.
no wonder you have a Boat, you know how to save $$ :lol:

Good luck on the install and i hope you aren't too cramped in the garage with that boat where it effects the install.

Post Pics when your done ok

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.