Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got that nickname when my CBR1000F caught fire while riding!

(the bike was in a basement for 3 years before I bought it)
I was going to work at 4:30 am the day after I got it and I was getting to the exit ramp and decided to test the rear brake at speed and as soon as my foot touched the lever, it kinked. I thought that's strange no brake, well I'll look at it at work. I come off the ramp and right away a cop is there and throws on the red & blues! I pull over and he pulls ahead of me and I see his lights flickering in front of me and begin to wonder what the flickering is in my mirror. I turn to see the bike ON FIRE! I jump off and manage to get the kick stand down as the cop gets his extingiusher from the trunk. He runs over and as he hits the handle it gave a tiny burst then failed! AGGHH! So he starts calling in for a firetruck and another cruiser pulled up and his extinguisher worked. It was the rear brake itself, it must have been rubbing the whole ride and was very dusty from the basement and it just went up in flames. The cop said as I came down the ramp I had 4 foot of flames coming off the back of the bike!!

I continued to ride it to work and as soon as I got there and told them the story a guy blurts out "Ghost Rider" and it stuck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ghost Rider - I doubt it.

Wild Hogs - looks like fun - I'll check that one out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Think I'll go see both :!:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm Confused..

I'm confused but that is an understatement. lol Is there 2 motorcycle movies out there. I only saw the previews of the Ghostrider movie. Please let me know cause I want to go go go to see them if there are.

Thanks..

Kim

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re: I'm Confused..

blueeyes2114 said:
I'm confused but that is an understatement. lol Is there 2 motorcycle movies out there. I only saw the previews of the Ghostrider movie. Please let me know cause I want to go go go to see them if there are.

Thanks..

Kim
dzzred posted a link to "wild hogs". It is going to be a motorcycle comedy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts