Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been riding since Jan. And just bought a 2008 shadow spirit. Is there anything going on in the triad area. Looking forward to riding and meeting people out there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice ride. i'm in charleston sc. i just bought mine recently also. i missed myrtle beach rally. check the main forum page at the bottom. there's a section for n/s carolina. you may be able to find some riders or events in your area....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the pix! Sweet looking bike. Not sure what's going on in your area, but I send greetings from the High Country, outside of Boone. Enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome, from Raleigh NC. Try your local dealer, they usually have a good idea of what's going on in your area. Really like the red on your ride.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome Chill....I am originally from NC born and raised outside of Raleigh (Garner)....Moved up north last year. Motorcycle Events in North Carolina I use this site to get some details of rides, or a rally event local. Nice looking bike there Chill....Ride safe !

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Chill....I am originally from NC born and raised outside of Raleigh (Garner)....Moved up north last year. Motorcycle Events in North Carolina I use this site to get some details of rides, or a rally event local. Nice looking bike there Chill....Ride safe !
Thanks for that, I'll try to get to the Bull City Rumble

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.