Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm the new owner of the 2006 Honda Shadow from this thread:
http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41482&highlight= purchased from fellow member "Xanaduguy." I work with him, and we finally worked out a deal!

I come from a family of Honda lovers. My old man owns a 2000 wing and a 2006 VTX, and my mom owns a 2005 Silverwing. I've had several bikes before, all were steaming piles of crap, but hey, it was riding! This is my first real bike, so I'm stoked to get out on the road. Hope to see ya'll out there!

I'll leave you with my father's motto:
Live to ride, ride to the end

G

·
Welcome to the forum :D Glad you were able to finally get a real bike. Lots of members here are from Wisconsin. Check the Rides and Events area for details about rides.

Have fun and ride safe.

· Registered
52 Posts
Travis, welcome. Glad to see you are an intelligent rider and choose to ride Honda as opposed to those over priced, under engineered bikes they make up in your neck of the woods. Gotta' hand it to you you have a nice city and a fun state to ride through. Some buddies and I did a weekend ride from here in Omaha Nebraska up through various cities in Wisconsin and stayed up north in Rhinelander, before headding to the UP and back to Omaha. Really a pretty state. My wife and I drove up there to buy a car from David Hobbs Honda in Glendale a few years back too. Another nice suburb of Milwaukee. Lots of good sausage to eat up there. Heck let's all have a meet somewhere in Wisconsin, what do you say...

Shane

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, what a great response. Feels good to have a bike, although it's so cold out today that I could barely drive it the 1/4 mile from Chris's house to take it home. Now that's torture!!! Can't wait until it's warm enough to actually drive and enjoy!

Hope to see some of you on the road!! P.S. For those non-WI'ers, take a ride up here and taste the greatest of cheese, and we'll hit the road for a ride :)

Pic is in the sig. I'll put a better one up when I get one with me on there.

· Registered
429 Posts
Very cool.

I started a Yahoo group called...

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/HondaShadowWisconsin

Since we dont and will not have a Chit-Chat area here I started a newsgroup so we can all Chit-Chat and not horde this sites bandwidth. We will all communicate by email instead.

This is just an area so we can plan Meet-up's and rides.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.