Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had many Honda products over the last four decades. I've owned a VTX for about six months and I really love the bike.
The wife got her 'M' endorsement recently, it's a long story but we've ended up with a Shadow Spirit 750 for her. I'm not completely surprised by the similarity but rather relieved as it makes repair and maintenance much easier when it's so similar to what I'm already familiar with. Virtually the same wiring harness. The engine and gearbox, final drive...Gonna make for a very short learning curve. Enough of the same engineering and manufacturing that it's exactly what I've been so familiar with since 1970. I appreciate this website and forum and hope to be visiting often in the future.

· Registered
10,265 Posts
Welcome! We owned a spirit and aero 750 before I got my X, I hang around here to keep up with great friends and offer advice when I can. And there are lots of universal mods we all can steal!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.