Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my bike parts back last week and got everything put back together. Thought I would share how the 750 Aero looks now.

We went from this:

To this:

And a dedication to the former owner of the bike, my late father:

Next in line....exhaust.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
looks good, i'm not much into skulls.. but i really appreciate the art work. looks good!

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Nice. :-D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@tazman9 - It was all freehand airbrushing.

@-AJ - I wasn't really either until I saw my buddies sketches. Asked him to just keep it sketchy as I thought it added a more aggressive feel that if it was a fine detailed skull.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man that looks soo **** good. I love it. I've seen a lot of paint jobs but that is the one I like the most by far. Really cool idea with the sketch look!

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm not into skulls either but I like that. It's subtle. I especially like the shout out to your dad.

Congrats on the new look.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looks great dude, diggin' the charcoal grey big time.

·
Registered
11,160 Posts
Very nice. The skull on the tank looks like it's moving forward, the one on the fender looks like it's getting pulled along while watchin' your back.
I like that graphic style alot.

Nice tribute to your dad too.:cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Man that looks good!

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's really nice. I'm contemplating paint ideas for my bike and I'm really struck by the way yours turned out. Don't worry I won't steal it but I like the way it's such a simple thing but makes such a complicated statement.

I especially like how it's a similar scheme (two-toned) to the stock lines but with just a little bit of custom graphics to provide a little understated excitement! Definitely a change from the super large flames and giant airbrush murals you see on a number of bikes.

I think I'll have to rethink my paradigm when this winter rolls around! Thanks for the pics and the inspiration.

--Johnny

1 - 20 of 27 Posts