Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2020 Honda Shadow Phantom
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up from Texas, Y'all? I have not ridden in over 15 years, but I just bought a 2020 shadow phantom. In my younger years, I rode sports bikes. Have only had the bike a few days, and I love it! Bought it off the floor with 0 miles and currently have put about 180 on it. I love to camp, so have already bought medium viking bags for some storage. Looking into a few other things, but I will probably put a few miles before I purchase a sissy bar, luggage rack, and the Memphis shades screen that I'll probably pull the trigger on soon. I have been reading the forums, and it has been a big help already. Y'all have a good one!

Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
Welcome to the forum from West Chester, PA. Enjoy your new bike. Have fun, stay alert and ride often.

Registered
2013 Honda Shadow Phantom 750
Welcome to the forum.

I did the same as you about 7 years ago,,,brand new Phantom after 15 years without a bike. I love mine and have made a few mods here and there. The two best were handle bar risers and a backrest.

Enjoy
Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I did the same as you about 7 years ago,,,brand new Phantom after 15 years without a bike. I love mine and have made a few mods here and there. The two best were handle bar risers and a backrest.

Enjoy
Eric

Awesome, I love the mirrors. Nice to meet you!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I told mine about it for a few years before I got it. That way she got used to hearing about it. She said no but she got tired of doing it after a couple of years lol Nice to meet you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts