Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here much lately cuz I moved to a farm and no longer have access to high speed internet. However, I get a great view in return.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice bike. Can I ask you...... Do you have more pics of your bike than your kids? (JK)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
great pics!

·
Registered
167 Posts
nice bike, nice view, and nice handlebar too. Where did you buy that handlebar ? and what's size ? I'm thinking about change it on my Vt500c, but I dont know where I should start to find and how it feels like when riding

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice bike, nice view, and nice handlebar too. Where did you buy that handlebar ? and what's size ? I'm thinking about change it on my Vt500c, but I dont know where I should start to find and how it feels like when riding
I think I got them at z1enterprises.com. I don't remember the style, but the size is 29" long, 2.5" rise, and 1" pullback. They fit me well but the only issue I have is that my choke cable hits the tank when I turn them all the way to the left. Well it barely nicks it, I should say. They only cost like 20 bucks.
I would suggest you cut a metal coat hanger and bend it to shape handlebars that fit you most comfortably. Measure, and try to purchase the closest fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts