Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a down payment on a 2005 Honda Shadow Spirit 750. It has cobra pipes, and saddlebags. I rode it and loved it. 25k miles. I got it for $2500.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hey congrats on the new ride. I too am here in Indiana. I think there are several from Indiana here on the forum. We should arrange a ride together sometime. What town you from?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Great looking bike sounds like you got a Good Deal Enjoy the ride and welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ok THIS is how to join a new forum. Post a pic in the first post, details on the bike you ride, even a video clip. Welcome!

Btw, I knew my old vlx was a single crank pin, but it sounds like that 750 is as well, is that right?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok THIS is how to join a new forum. Post a pic in the first post, details on the bike you ride, even a video clip. Welcome!

Btw, I knew my old vlx was a single crank pin, but it sounds like that 750 is as well, is that right?

Haha, thanks. I know what I like to see in others posts so I try to put the same into mine.

I'm fairly certain it's a single crank pin.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What's the best way to clean my pipes up? They've got some surface rust and lots of dirt.. Also looks like there might be something's lets on them but not sure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts