Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all! My name is Paul and I got my first motorcycle, a '98 Honda Shadow 750 ACE about 7 weeks ago. I got it used, in good condition, and it only had 5700 miles on it. A friend of mine recommended this site and so I decided to sign up. I look forward to getting more information regarding these bikes and talking with other riders. :)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud! let us see that beautiful ride of yours! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome from another Virginia Newbie! We just purchased our first bike an 02' Shadow ACE 750. We are in Northern Virginia we should get a VA discussion created in this forum and GO RIDE!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Welcome, we like pics!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have created an album with pics of my bike. I guess I don't have access to create a signature yet so I can't add a photo for my signature. Take a look and tell me what you think. This will have to do in the meantime :)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a quick test of my signature...

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Good evening all! My name is Paul and I got my first motorcycle, a '98 Honda Shadow 750 ACE about 7 weeks ago. I got it used, in good condition, and it only had 5700 miles on it. A friend of mine recommended this site and so I decided to sign up. I look forward to getting more information regarding these bikes and talking with other riders. :)
NICE!! No problem with people seeing you with that color. I like it.
If you all use a photobucket account, sig pics are not a problem, the natives like their pics big too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts