Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have recently retired and have started on my "bucket list. Learn how to ride a motorcycle and get my licence CHECK! Buy a bike CHECK! bought a 2004 Shadow VLX and I am just loving it should have done this years ago:D Live in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia Canada perfect place to ride, winding roads through orchards and vineyards and lakes too. Spring is just around the corner and cannot wait to get back out there.

Cheers
Bob D

· Registered
9,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Yeah spring is just around the corner on the calender, but I don't think anyone has told that to Mother Nature that yet.

· Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Hello everyone I have recently retired and have started on my "bucket list. Learn how to ride a motorcycle and get my licence CHECK! Buy a bike CHECK! bought a 2004 Shadow VLX and I am just loving it should have done this years ago:D Live in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia Canada perfect place to ride, winding roads through orchards and vineyards and lakes too. Spring is just around the corner and cannot wait to get back out there.

Cheers
Bob D
Welcome to the forum and completed some of your bucket lists items. Beware of spring riding until the streets and roads are cleared of the sand and debris left from the highway crews. That sand left at the intersections and corners can catch you off guard. I usually wait until after a few good solid rains or thunderstorms to clean the streets. ;)

· Registered
325 Posts
Bob, welcome to the forum. I picked mine up three years ago when I retired. Great bike.
Spring is just around the corner and we just picked up another 5" of snow last night here in Rhode Island.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.