Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so excited, I thought I would tell you all first! I just ordered my new gunfighter Corbin seat. After alot of reading and debating, I went with the Corbin. I know alot of you like the mustang and it does sound like a good seat. I just like the gunfighter look a little better. Update when it arrives.

JP

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think you will find that most people are happy with whatever aftermarket seat that they purchase because they are so much more comfortable than the stock seat. I really like my Corbin and my wife is much happier than when I had the stock pillion.

·
Registered
49 Posts
At the Honda Homecoming last year the folks from Ultimate set up at the Bellefontaine fairgrounds along with a lot of other vendors. I stopped to shoot the breeze with 'em since I'd bought the Ultimate Lowrider for my X.I've got 30 years of road ridin' on me and somewhere past half a million 2 wheel miles and the Ultimate is the absolute best thing I ever parked my cheeks on.

Anyways, in chattin' with 'em, got to talkin' about Wenchie's Aero and one of the dudes mentioned that they had a seat for an Aero that they were thinkin' about bringing on the market. No one had asked about a seat for the Shadow so it was stuck in the back. The only one they had. Pulled the Wench's bike down and they put the seat on so's she could check it out.While this is going on she keeps saying that she's happy with her stocker, didn't need another seat, yadda yadda yadda.

Well, she gave it a try. Now she owns the seat and keeps telling me that now she knows what I was talkin' about after I'd bought mine.

Don't know if Ultimate made any more of those seats,but, might be something for y'all to check on.

Didn't mean to swipe yer thread. Just thought I'd mention another seat possibility fer folks that are a lookin'.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts