Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In a few hours I'll be picking up a black 2006 Shadow Sabre. This will be my third bike. My "training wheels" were a Yamaha Radian, followed by a 1987 Gold Wing Interstate. When I sold the Wing in 2005, it had about 28K miles on it. I loved touring, but my partner's bike (a 1985 Gold Wing Limited Edition) had major electrical problems that would cost too much to fix, and I hated riding alone, so we sold them both.

Recently I decided to get back into riding (midlife crisis, I guess) and found a great deal on the Sabre. Though it's a 2006, it only has 1 mile on it...it's been on the showroom floor since it arrived at the dealer. I guess I'm a sucker for strays, and it was $2600 less than list. It was love at first sight. I first saw it less than a week ago, and couldn't resist.

Now I'll be bugging you guys for advice on more stuff to spend money on for it! Thanks in advance.

Oh, and thanks to "dernp" for the great bike photos. Since his is exactly the same year, model and color, it will be a good inspiration for me.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow Sabre owner. You've got yourself a great bike! I'd love to ride to Chi-town.
Keep us updated with pics!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts