Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Saturday at noon, I will take delivery of my new (2009) Shadow Aero. Looking forward to three quick updates; Windshield, bags, and a solo-saddle rack. Would like some input regarding bolt on vs. throw over saddlebags.

Francis

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome ! Be sure to post pictures of the bike when you get it. I'm new to bikes (April) and only have experience with the throw over bags.

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Welcome! Bolt on would probably look better, more $$$$ but you get what you pay for. Crazy Dave posted a link for a place yesterday with really good looking hard bags and trunks...dont remember where though... PM him and ask him.
Post pics, we do like them, big ones too, not tiny ones!
Coop

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome. i dig bikes set up solo with a solo seat rack. looks good!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hey welcome and I'm sure you're gonna love your new ride...
Post some good pics of it when you get it...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome! Lots of choices out there to personalize your new ride. Since picking up our 2009 Aero we have added a 19" Memphis Shades Fats windshield, MC Enterprises engine guard, LetherLykes saddlebags (their great!), an Ultimate solo saddle with backrest (it's great too, also!) and finally, a solo fender rack I found on eBay. I was a little worried about the solo rack, but was really pleased with the quality of it once we got it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts