Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all,

I signed up to this forum to see if I could get some help with some problems on my new-to-me shadow, and saw a note that I have to introduce myself first!

I bought a 2006 Shadow 1100 spirit from a friend. It was largely unmaintained, and seemed like a great learning exercise for me to get better at doing maintenance.

It's my third bike. I started with a V-star 650; after a year I got rid of it and bought a Triumph Street Triple, and now a couple years later my supremely tolerant wife has allowed me to keep a second bike in the garage, hence this shadow.

I don't think I have any pictures of it assembled and resplendent with owner at the moment, but hopefully this one will do to start:

Other fun exercises so far have included some brake issues: Brake issues - Imgur
I'm slowly working on cleaning it up, since it lived outside near the ocean: Shadow surface - Imgur

[The current issue, that I came here for help and advice on, is some electrical heartache: Shadow fuses - Imgur ]

Cheers!
Gary

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
welcome and it sounds like a fun winter project getting that shadow in shape. :)

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Welcome. Its a nice looking color. Don't let that tank hit the ground, bodywork on a tank ain't cheap.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts