Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came to own a '07 vt1100 Spirit and it's my first bike I've ever owned. Only ever rode a few other cbr 600s, so I figured it would be a nice way to jump into the motorcycle world. Any advice on the bike would be great.

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
5,833 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your new ride. That is a great mc. Advice, you came to the right place.
1.Take the BMC. It is a treasure trove, especially if you're new to motorcycles.
2.There is a section here called something like Riding tips. Its a great source of information. Check it out.
3.Take your time and learn the mc. Learn how it handles and reacts. Practice Practice Practice.
4. Post pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome!

The best advice I could give is to read the Honda Owners Manual in my sig below.

Oh, and if you ever get tired of your ride... GiveItToMikey! ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Welcome. I'm new myself. I tried to find every article ever written about my bike. There were reviews, test rides, comparisons to other 1100s, and specs. That may shed some additional light if you find those for your model.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks and the bike has been my daily driver (minus the few rainy days) for the past month and already improved on driving. picture should be attached to reply (if I did it right)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts