Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

I am currently trying to find and buy my first motorcycle. I am fairly settled on a shadow 750 spirit, I only have to find the right one.

I am looking for a post 2000 bike with less than 10,000 miles for 2-$3,000. Any suggestions on what to look out for?

Best,
Chris

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Welcome! Spirits are good bikes, just dont be to tuff on those numbers. You are talking Honda here, 10,000 miles is nothing to a Honda, but neither is 20,000+. Often low mileage bikes have problems from setting up too long so check it thoroughly. Post up some pics when you get that ride, or when you find one you think you like we will look her over for ya! Where you located?
Coop

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
10,000 miles is nothing to a Honda, but neither is 20,000+. Often low mileage bikes have problems from setting up too long so check it thoroughly.
Thanks, this is good advice.

I live in DC now but grew up and just finished college in Colorado.

Some pretty good bikes passed me by in the last week (two white 750's for mid $2,000's) but I was not quite ready to buy. Also, it might be a pain retriving a bike because most of them are considerably out of the city.

Bought a helmet and gloves today and have been searching for the best insurance. Any advice would be appriciated.

-Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.