Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is mike
I am new to your forum but I have been reading it for about 2 months. I have been able to learn alot from you. I am also looking forward to meeting and riding with you. Thanks

I don't know how to insert my bikes pic but here is the address.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/mwilson_04/mybike.jpg

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
That is one sweet Shadow.
Welcome to the forum. You probably would get more response if you posted in the General Motorcycle Discussion forum.
This forum is mostly California only, but we are watched very carefully by a lot of other's. :lol:
I had to look up, "westminster" You are very lucky to have such an active group of riders in your area. They ride a lot, and are very friendly.
They will be chimming in soon I 'am sure. Enjoy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum! I replied to your post on the general discussion site, but wanted to welcome you here on the California post as well.

Very nice ride!!

I look forward to meeting everyone and riding as well, I just joined the board last week.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We have a SoCal ride coming up on Saturday February 10th if you are interested in meeting some other local riders. Here's a link to the thread. You are welcome to join us. If you can't make this one, keep an eye on the California board as that's where all the planning for the SoCal rides takes place.

We also have the West Coast Rally in September. This year it is Three Rivers, just outside Sequoia National Park. Planning for that is going on here.

Hope to see you on a ride soon.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Mwilson

A hearty welcome. This is a great site for friendship and knowledge, there is much of both here. Nice looking bike, I hope you join one of the SoCal rides that I make so we can meet and ride together. Please post lots and read lots and you are sure to enjoy. :lol:

Cheers

Dragoon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts