Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im new to Hondas, i bought a 95 shadow 1100, and since i got it i have had nothing but problems with it, i normally own Suzukis and never had many problems with them, i will try to fix the problems with this bike

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Well im new to Hondas, i bought a 95 shadow 1100, and since i got it i have had nothing but problems with it, i normally own Suzukis and never had many problems with them, i will try to fix the problems with this bike
Welcome to the forum. Since you have 4 posts now time for you to post your specific questions in the tech forum sections.

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
Howdy & Welcome, Hunglow. Sorry to hear your having problems with your Shadow. Other than carb issues from sitting, I have had no real issues in the 4 years I owned mine.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Did you do a pre-buy inspection with mech before buying. Doesn't matter what brand you buy, Suzukis have just as many issues when they don't get proper maintenance over the years also. Plan on $500 a year if you don't do your own work on it.

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
I think you will find the folks here to be Very Helpful. & welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
What problems are you having?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
You just cannot buy a 20 year old bike (of any brand) and not expect to have any "issues".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.