Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All! I recently purchased an 2007 Shadow Aero VT750C. I'm looking for recommendations for a sissy bar/backrest/luggage rack as well as leather-style saddle bags (large but not so large as I do not want to relocate rear turn signals).

·
Registered
2007 Spirit VT750C2 "Blaze"
12 Posts
Welcome! Thats a nice lookin bike! My shadow had viking bags on it when I got it. They are a really nice locking leather bag.. I'm putting them on another bike eventually. I would definitely recommend them. They've got lots of different bags on their site, so something should work for you. As far as sissy bars, they're pretty hard to mess up. I got an off brand one and like it a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Thats a nice lookin bike! My shadow had viking bags on it when I got it. They are a really nice locking leather bag.. I'm putting them on another bike eventually. I would definitely recommend them. They've got lots of different bags on their site, so something should work for you. As far as sissy bars, they're pretty hard to mess up. I got an off brand one and like it a lot.
Thanks for the input. It seems that Viking has a strong hold on the saddlebag market! I've looked at some off market sissy bars and backrests on ebay shipping from Hong Kong and they do look pretty good. Pre-Covid, I travel to Hong Kong a few times a year for business. Next time over (whenever that may be...) I'll check them out in person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts