Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone in SoCal!!

I'm so happy to find this board!! I moved to Los Angeles from Chicago 1 1/2 years ago and am looking to ride with fellow SoCal shadow riders! I've got a 2003 VT600 and I love it!

Hope to see you all around the boards and on the road for some great rides in 2007!

Best, :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
it looks like I have the day off for the ride on the 10th

I am just a little south of you if you want to meet and hook up with the rest together

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
To my great disappointment, I will not be able to make this ride. :cry: I will have to meet you on another ride, but these are great folks so try and make it and enjoy. And welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts. 8)

P.S We love pics o this forum, so post away please.
:D :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the greetings!!! I'm so bummed I won't be able to make the ride on Feb. 10th. I am working that weekend.

I'll be on the lookout for the next ride posting on the board!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a photo of my bike taken on Mulholland Hwy(heading west) at the scenic overlook just before Malibu Canyon Road.

Also a photo of my favorite riding stop The Rock Store!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Nice ride. looking forward to seeing it in person one day.

Cheers

·
Registered
943 Posts
deep dish pizza ?????

easy, just head east about 2200 miles, stop and see the st. louis arch, then continue north east for a little while,

stop when you see the signs saying entering the city of chicago

lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deep Dish Pizza from Lou Malnati's, is a slice of heaven, pun intended.

I get Lou Malnati's shipped to me from time to time to help with my pizza withdrawal. It comes frozen packed and I just pop it in the oven and viola' just like home.

If you ever get to Chicago another great place to eat is Portillo's, awesome chicago style dawgs, italian beef, etc.

·
Registered
549 Posts
tvaudio said:
Deep Dish Pizza from Lou Malnati's, is a slice of heaven, pun intended.

I get Lou Malnati's shipped to me from time to time to help with my pizza withdrawal. It comes frozen packed and I just pop it in the oven and viola' just like home.

If you ever get to Chicago another great place to eat is Portillo's, awesome chicago style dawgs, italian beef, etc.

i am impressed! if you have it shipped, you are dedicated. 8)

·
Registered
116 Posts
PM me your number and I can call you if my group and I are riding. We have almost gone every week. Just not this week because of the flu. Next week might be a good run.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts