Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I just got registered to this forum and I wanted to say hello to all the Shadow Riders here in Southern Cali, and everywhere else abroad. I have an '06 Sabre, and a '05 Reflex. Looking forward to meeting everyone and going on some good rides!

-Ironbadger

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome, IronBadger!
First note of business......where's a pic of your bike! That's a mandatory item for this forum (j/k!). Glad to have you on board. Keep an eye to this section as we schedule SoCal rides at a frequency of about once a month.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome!!!

I love this site and am certainly looking forward to meeting everyone for a ride very soon!!

There are so many posts with great information, stories and just plain fun!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcom Ironbadger!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome on board!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome Badger! What color is your Sabre? Planning any mods. chrome additions? If not, you soon will.

"I tell ya I can quit any time!" :D :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My sabre is Titanium with the grey flamejob. I am planning several body mods (mostly chrome) to it as soon as time and money allow.

On that note Orangeflame, how bad do you think putting some crashbars on will affect my turning?

Yes Sgt. it just happens to be my birthday today, thanks for asking.

-Ironbadger

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome. This is a great forum for too many reasons to mention :D . Stay tuned and you might be amazed :!: . Anytime you find your self in north San Diego county, look us up, I ride everyday both as a commute, and then the obligatory pleasure ride, never mind company :lol: .

Cheers
Dragoon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts