Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a long time rider, but new to the forum. Looking to gain some insite on possable upgrades to my 2005 VT1100C Spirit. It seems like most of the aftermarket upgrades are specific to the VT1100C2, but not many for my model.

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
6,326 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ebay is your friend when it comes to aftermarket upgrades.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Just as Ramie says, check eBay. I just did a quick search and found lots of stuff for your bike. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Welcome! Glad you've decided to join us! Post some pictures of your bike when you have a chance, we really like pictures!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am wanting to change the stock exhaust out and am adding Harley aftermarket hard saddle bags. The problem is, that i need the exhaust pipe to be about 2 inches lower at the end, than the stock exhaust. No one on ebay can tell me how much lower the exhaust systems set compared to stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would like to get the Vance & Hines Longshot exhaust, but it says that it will only fit the 2005 Sabre, not the spirit. Is there a reason for this other than possable cosmetic issues with the side cover?

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts