Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join up. I currently ride an 04 SS 1100 with 24xxx miles. Used to ride quite alot, but sold my bike in '88 when I moved from Atlanta area back to NC. Purchased my current ride in May 04, and can't believe I waited so long. Lots of great info hear, and really like the people.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

My wife and I had not been on bikes for several years. This past year we bought a pair of Shadow 1100s to do a little riding together again. (Basically, I am new here too.)

This site is a great resource and has alot of knowledgable people that are not afraid to help out.

Enjoy your stay, grab a coffee and read up :)

Mark

·
Registered
69 Posts
A big Howdy and Welcome from KY to xswamprat and zikzak! In my honest opinion this is the best forum on the net! You won't find a nicer bunch anywhere! Hope you feel at home here and aren't afraid to ask questions. Remember: the only silly question is one that isn't asked. There are folks on here that know Hondas like the back of their hand, and are quite willing to share that information. You'll also get a lot of laughs from those with a great sense of humor and wit, which is my favorite part, because we can't be too serious all the time! :shock: :D

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Welcome Ya'll.

Great people here and great information. One of my favorite places on the net. Enjoy and be sure to participate.

Chris

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome!! This is a fantastic forum, lots of great knowledge, people and pics.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Have a great monday!

·
Registered
628 Posts
welcome

HI, Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of riders here. I am still in the newbie stage so I get a lot of tips here from people like chornbe, Areo, Lisa, etc. And you will love sanoke's pictures.

Jim

·
Registered
26 Posts
Howdy and welcome xswamprat :) Hang around have fun and contribute when you can. JM 750

1 - 16 of 16 Posts