Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all

Brand new to the group. I live in Saskatchewan and ride a 2005 Shadow Aero 750. Bought it new all those years ago, but insurance rates went up so high that it's been in storage for a few seasons, and just rekindled my love of riding this summer. Found this group while researching a saddle upgrade.

Registered
'97 Spirit 1100 - Chandler, AZ
Red&White - Welcome to the forum from Arizona! 馃尩
Be sure to attach a picture as we enjoy seeing everyone's rides.

I insure my '97 Shadow as a pleasure vehicle with Hagerty. There's no mileage limit with them either. You could check them, Grundy or most any other insurer that specializes in pleasure and/or collector vehicles. They're less expensive then traditional insurance companies and YOU set the replacement value.

Best of luck as you get your 750 back on the road again!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red&White - Welcome to the forum from Arizona! 馃尩
Be sure to attach a picture as we enjoy seeing everyone's rides.

I insure my '97 Shadow as a pleasure vehicle with Hagerty. There's no mileage limit with them either. You could check them, Grundy or most any other insurer that specializes in pleasure and/or collector vehicles. They're less expensive then traditional insurance companies and YOU set the replacement value.

Best of luck as you get your 750 back on the road again!
In Saskatchewan we have government insurance only, and the current political leaders are squeezing us because they want to privatize. Cost me $250 to insure from Jul 10-Aug 31. Yikes.

Registered
Welcome from Southeastern Ontario.

I highly recommend a Mustang seat, or an Ultimate.

Sitting on my VTX making vroom vroom noises.

Reactions: Tankie

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Regina. And you?
Where abouts in the Flatlands are you from?
Hello from your neighbour to your right. I have a Cobra seat on my RS that I really like.
Hey Manitoba! Have to apologize everyone.. I made a name red and white thinking of our flag... and just noticed my mistake. Hopefully I can change it!

Registered
2003 ACE 750CD, 1998 ACE Tourer
Welcome from the GTA! Some auto glass companies also have upholstering services. I'm told a high performance vinyl upgrade and upgraded foam with gel topper to be around a $150 CDN from my nearby Apple Auto Glass expert.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.