Shadow VT700c 1986, ST1300 08
616 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum.

Great looking bike.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum from West Chester, PA. Nice looking bike. Have fun, stay alert and ride often.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
What part of NZ are you in? I'm in Tauranga and there aren't many bobbers around here
Wellington myself. I was in Tauranga the week before last though! Did a tour around the island, 2,000 or so KM over 2 weeks. 1,400 of that was travelling between towns and sites while the rest was riding with mates in Hastings and exploring :)

Mine is still much like this, but was carrying a LOT more dust when I was in your area :) (she needs a good clean and polish too!)

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wellington myself. I was in Tauranga the week before last though! Did a tour around the island, 2,000 or so KM over 2 weeks. 1,400 of that was travelling between towns and sites while the rest was riding with mates in Hastings and exploring :)

Mine is still much like this, but was carrying a LOT more dust when I was in your area :) (she needs a good clean and polish too!)
Sounds like a good time. I haven't been on any long distance trips yet but planning one soon

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Sounds like a good time. I haven't been on any long distance trips yet but planning one soon
Enjoy. Not much to it really, aside from being aware of tiredness levels and how they can affect your judgements. And distraction levels. You have a lot of great scenery around your ways, certainly easy for me to distracted up there :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts