Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am new to this site. Not real new as I have kind of lurked around here without an account but new to just signing up now. I got my Honda Shadow Spirit 750 back in October. I am actually pretty new to riding also. I have only been riding for about 2 years. I started on a Rebel and that lasted about 6 months and then I got the Shadow. I would ride others bikes before that just to learn on. Mainly dirt bikes and such.

I am here mainly to get information and just learn from you guys on how to take care of my bike. I love my shadow and I ride it everywhere. Trying to save up the dough to get some pipes put on there and a straight bar and saddle bags.

Picture of my bike is on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Welcome from just up I-20! This is a great place to get pointers on everything!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from just up I-20! This is a great place to get pointers on everything!

right now i am stationed on fort jackson. nice place to live at here in columbia. i love this area. when i get out i am gonna try to stay here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I could have almost written the same thing as you. I am new to the forum and somewhat new to riding. Looking forward to learning as much as I can. From what I have read, everyone seems to be very friendly and helpful.

Love your bike, btw.

·
Banned
956 Posts
Nice bike..... it's cool to see what mine used to look like. It's a great bike, you will love the carefree miles you will be putting on it!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome from down the road in GA!

Good looking ride! Almost got the black paint when I picked mine up last May, but the red just kinda stuck out!

Like you, I definitely believe a set of pipes are in the near future!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I definitely love riding my shadow. Constantly riding it. I was called a moron quite a few times this winter for riding in the cold. But I wasn't cold, I had the leathers.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Welcome good choice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts