Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Needed to slow down a bit and could not pass up the super deal on this Vision. Its an out of the box 2013. Loved the FJR but it required too much self control not to twist the throttle just a little more....and getting to the age where I need to stretch the legs a bit.

One nice thing about the Victory in general, they are pretty low maintenance, I would say about the same as the VT-1100. No valve inspections, plugs at 30k just oil and filter every 5k. The only real maintenance, the fork oil needs to be replaced at 15k.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
:) .. Cool! ...Ironically, that Vic breathes better than the Cross Bikes.. So, if ever you miss the power and acceleration of the FJR, it wouldn't take much to get the Vison to emulate it in that department.. Great Bike! ..Congrats and Enjoy! ;)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:) .. Cool! ...Ironically, that Vic breathes better than the Cross Bikes.. So, if ever you miss the power and acceleration of the FJR, it wouldn't take much to get the Vison to emulate it in that department.. Great Bike! ..Congrats and Enjoy! ;)
I actually went in looking at the CR Classic, Sky had a really good price on it but the bike felt heavier than the Vision and I'm not into leather bags. Looked at a 2014 CC but it was black and didn't come with what I was expecting. Tested a Vision years ago and found it quit nimble for it's size. Sat on it a couple of times and looked over the details to include tire wear on that type bike and it seemed to good of a deal to pass up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.