Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site, figured I'd join up. First time rider, license and MSF done this past October. Figured I'd shop in the winter and buy in the Spring. Then this popped up on EBAY and right down the street from me. I put a relatively low bid the first day, and it stuck until the end. So I'm now the proud owner of a 2003 ACE. Picked it up Sunday from a little old man in his 70's I would guess. ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!! Paid $3,050 for a perfect bike with 2200 miles with a few accessories. Not bad!

the bike

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Welcome aboard, congratulations on the bike.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!

There's a great group here.

That is a great find on your ride!! It sure looks like a beauty! I bought an 1100 Spirit in similar condition last year. I consider it one of the best deals I've ever made. These Hondas are about as tough a motorcycle as you can find.

Good Luck and go easy until you get the feel of riding the larger bike on the road.

I like those colors.

John

·
Registered
209 Posts
spoupard said:
Welcome! You done good on that bike! :D
spoupard,

That's a right smart looker you've got too! I like the way it's decked out. Is there a speedometer on those bars, I couldn't make it out in the photo.

John

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome and great looking ride! I bet that "little old man" only drove it to church on Sunday's that it didn't rain or snow :p. Seriously, you are absolutely right to be very happy with the deal and no shipping to boot cause it was so close. Enjoy!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Olivereaman said:
spoupard said:
Welcome! You done good on that bike! :D
spoupard,

That's a right smart looker you've got too! I like the way it's decked out. Is there a speedometer on those bars, I couldn't make it out in the photo.

John
Yeah, there's a speedo on there. You just can't see it throught the windshield tint. Thanks for the compliment! :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
hi there and welcome.

i live in niagara falls canada(just across the ditch from u) and seing as r close to here u should come to the rally in aug,look else where inthis site for info about it.
the bike looks great, my co worker has one and he loves it. enjoy.
come on spring

go leafs go!!!! lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great price and a good looker at that. welcome to the site and the world of 2 wheels. Learn all you can here and be safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts