Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm Brandon, from the Eastern Shore of VA. I am the network admin, web designer, & marketing mgr. for hotels in the area. I currently ride an '06 Shadow...just sold my '85 Magna:cry: but I just didn't have the time to keep rebuilding it (guy had left it sit outside with no cover for years). Looking forward to lots of info & gaining some new friends.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: And your picture on the "Post your mug" thread. We don't care what you look like...we just need new comedic material. :-D

·
Registered
932 Posts
...I am a systems analyst for Homeland Security...
Well that would explain how several of us ended up on assorted watch lists:shock:

Welcome aboard Brandon. So that we can get to know you better and ultimately catalog you, please respond with your opinion on the following:

1. Car tires on motorcycles
2. ATGATT
3. Helmet usage
4. Choice of rides when bar hopping
5. The right tire for any motorcycle
6. Relative applicability of MSF courses to actual riding
7. Best oil to use on any application
8. Car tires on motorcycles (yes I know it's a repeat, but you can never beat the dead horse too many times)
9. Saggin pants
10. Environmental conditions around Cleveland that lead to namby pambyness

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well that would explain how several of us ended up on assorted watch lists:shock:

Welcome aboard Brandon. So that we can get to know you better and ultimately catalog you, please respond with your opinion on the following:

2. ATGATT
3. Helmet usage
8. Car tires on motorcycles (yes I know it's a repeat, but you can never beat the dead horse too many times)
9. Saggin pants
Now that is funny!!! It is the same on all the boards I belong to especially the car tire repeat!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome, are you in the VA Beach area? My brother lives down there. I'm not too far from you in Baltimore, MD. Welcome aboard!

Actually, I'm on the Eastern Shore...right on the ocean (near Chincoteague Island). My Dad is from Baltimore & a lot of my family still live there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm...OK :mrgreen:

Honestly never thought about it much...whatever floats your boat, but it won't be on my bike
2. ATGATT
Well...can't say that I'm a big proponent as I don't practice. Never wear a full face or chaps; occasionally gloves & jacket...according to the length of my trip
3. Helmet usage
Have to have a helmet...at least I do (I've got enough brain damage)
Bike, but don't drive if I'm at the limit...have a breathalyzer in my bag:mrgreen:
yup
About as useful as Drivers Ed was
I use Royal Purple in my cars & Amsoil in my bikes
Now that I've had time to think about it :mrgreen:...nah
9. Saggin pants
Not unless you want them pulled the rest of the way down
Ha...not sure what you're speaking of here, but anything "environmental" tends to get under my skin nowadays & namby pambyness is just not acceptable!

·
Registered
932 Posts

Honestly never thought about it much...whatever floats your boat, but it won't be on my bike
2. ATGATT
Well...can't say that I'm a big proponent as I don't practice. Never wear a full face or chaps; occasionally gloves & jacket...according to the length of my trip
3. Helmet usage
Bike, but don't drive if I'm at the limit...have a breathalyzer in my bag:mrgreen:
yup
9. Saggin pants
Ha...not sure what you're speaking of here, but anything "environmental" tends to get under my skin nowadays & namby pambyness is just not acceptable!

He'll do!

·
Registered
7,541 Posts

2. ATGATT
3. Helmet usage
yup
9. Saggin pants
:shock: Really? I want one! :-D Wait...in your...saddle bag or..."Man bag?" :shock:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome to the looney bin. I am in Hampton, VA! Gary and I have ridden together a couple of times, maybe the 3 of us can meet up on the Island and you can give us a tour!

·
Registered
12,291 Posts

Yeah, yer ok. Just be careful if you happen to get up to Salem, OR. There's a fellow there who hops on his "bike", throttles up and cries like a little girl screaming for her mother. And, he wears rather strange clothing...he sometimes rides his bike in parades, too...

(His real name is "Sayter", if you get my drift...)

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Oh Holy Sh*t!! That passenger looks remarkably like my oldest son!!! LOL... I'll have to ask him ;) He does like to do crazy sh*t like that, and does hang with the alternative kids along the I-5 corridor... Hmmmm.... *grin*

1 - 20 of 41 Posts