Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Charger

From my research, the only hypercharger I could find is the Kuryakyn Hypercharger. They are anywhere from 150.00 to 250.00 on ebay. The problem with our bikes - the kit is a cosmetic hypercharger. There may be a real kit out there but I have not found one yet. Good luck on your search.

JP

·
Registered
23 Posts
HAVE HEARD THE PROS AND CONS AND I LET THE PROS WIN, MY HYPER WILL BE DELIVERED THIS TUESDAY. I BOUGHT THE KURYAKYN PRO-S FOR MY '03 750 SPIRIT. THIS HYPER CLAIMS 195CFM OF FLOW OVER THE STANDARD HYPER AT 150 CFM. THEY BOOST ABOUT 15% INCREASE IN POWER, THIS OF COURSE IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR PIPES AND REJET. I ALSO JUST PURCHASE COBRA SLASHCUT CLASSICS. I PURCHASED BOTH FROM WESTEND MOTORSPORTS, EXCELLENT PARTS OUTLET, AND IT COMES WITH A THUNDER MJG ADAPTER WITH THE HOPEFULLY THE RIGHT JETTING. HAVE NOT INSTALLED MINE YET BUT WILL KNOW FOR SURE BY NEXT WEEKEND. I HAVE READ ALOT OF FEEDBACK AND SOME SAY IT IS JUST A COSMETIC ADD BUT THE MAJORITY SAY THEY RECIEVE NOTABLE POWER INCREASE ACROSS THE POWER BAND. GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOURS WORKS OUT, I WILL POST MY RESULTS NEXT WEEKEND.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts