Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll.

Picked up a new toy this morning. 06 VT750DC. Love it, except for the drag pipes. Entirely too loud for my taste.

All in all, sweet riding bike, bought it used from the Honda dealer... she's only got 9000 miles. I put about 160 miles on it today, ran through the old gas in the tank, gave the brakes a good workout...

What a great rider! Can't wait to start having a few adventures with it, and will share them with all of you guys and gals.

A little about myself: I'm 27, new rider, volunteer firefighter, member of the Red Knights (firefighter only MC club), been a member of GWRRA through my father (Owns an 02 GL1800). Been around bikes a while, just never got off my ass and got my own.

Here's a pic of the girl in my garage. Love the flames on the tank.

First few things on the list: Get rid of the frikkin pipes, Kuryakyn Tank Cranker, ISO Grips, ISO throttle rockers, Chrome radiator trim, red lights under tank, Kuryakyn brake reservoir switch panel, chrome switch bezels, tachometer, and maybe some more CHROME.

I've got the bug! Can't stop messing around with her, went on 4 rides today! LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome...
Good looking ride. I am a member of the Red Knights, Louisiana Ch 1. Stay safe.
DCFD 301

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud. that's a sweet lookin' scoot! glad to hear we got another young guy on the forums. i'm 19(almost 20). i gotta agree with ya... i hate loud pipes too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hmm

well i like your ride but i have to disagree about the loud pipes
should not have a problem getting someone to trade you for a stock set

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Welcome! I love Savannah!
Wife has same bike, they are great bikes. You may be able to get baffles for your pipes, if not send them to me when you get new ones:p
Coop

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Welcome to the horde.

Nice job with the big pics in your first post, take notice all you noobs complaining "I can't post pics until after my third post".

Great looking bike, now say goodby to the cash in your wallet, the modification bug has bitten.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts