Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks... I Usuall hang out over at the VTXOA forum since I ride a VTX these daze... But I'm fixing up an '03 Shadow ACE 750 for a girlfriend. It was a salvage bike that got wet... Very little other damage. no water in engine. I'm all done but a few hoses that connect to some of the emissions junk. You'd think this was a CA bike with all the crap on it? Anyhoo... I'd love to get a hold of a OEM service manual? Or even a CD of same... PDF file? Shoot, I 'll take it in any form. :lol:

I checked ebay, that's where I got my VTX one fer $25... but none on there right now. Just lots of Clymers & Haynes books I'm not too fond of. :roll:

I noodled around here and someone got a killer deal a while back on one for 20 bucks! Scooter people are nice folks... so I figured I'd just stick my noze in and ask... Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks, friend ~ Brick

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
if it has the beer can (EVAP canister) hanging on the frame (looks like a black beer can add-on, & totally out of place) then its a CA bike. to be sure, get a carfax based on the vin number ($20) and get the history.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.