Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’m Santi! New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself! I have a 2015 Honda Shadow Phantom 750. Definitely loving it. Currently needs some repairs at the moment from a incident I had recently so I would definitely love AND APPRECIATE suggestions from my fellow Honda fans! I’ll be posting more in the future on the condition of this baby. Most of it is just some cosmetic love which is no biggie, but I may have a question or two on some things I’m not too familiar with as I’m not a mechanical genius and brand new to the motorcycle aspect. Thanks for taking the time to read this and ride safe 2 wheeled bros!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum, that's a good looking bike you have. Sorry to hear about the incident. You definitely came to the right place for information though. Hope you get it back on the road quickly.

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
18,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
6,791 Posts
Welcome Santi.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Dropping your bike is something many if not most of us have experienced at some time or other. Sort of a rite of passage I guess. Welcome to the club!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.