Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I joined the site about 5 months ago and have yet to post anything, but I'd like to start participating more in the forum. Its time to get the first three posts out of the way.

I have a 2002 Sabre in pristine condition that I picked up last April with 11,000 miles for $2700. The guy I bought it from purchased it brand new and used it sparingly, spending more time polishing the bike than riding it. When I went to go check it out he gave me directions to his home in a 55+ community, I knew that was a good sign from the start.

I just put her away for the winter with 17,300 miles on the clock after a great riding season, including an awesome 5 day trip from my home in Boston up around Cape Breton, NS. I am already itching to take the bike back out.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Welcome again and good luck with your Sabre! Some pics if you can as it sounds like a nice ride!!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Cape Breton in beautiful and remote. Keep posting till you're official.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Hi all,

I joined the site about 5 months ago and have yet to post anything, but I'd like to start participating more in the forum. Its time to get the first three posts out of the way.

I have a 2002 Sabre in pristine condition that I picked up last April with 11,000 miles for $2700. The guy I bought it from purchased it brand new and used it sparingly, spending more time polishing the bike than riding it. When I went to go check it out he gave me directions to his home in a 55+ community, I knew that was a good sign from the start.

I just put her away for the winter with 17,300 miles on the clock after a great riding season, including an awesome 5 day trip from my home in Boston up around Cape Breton, NS. I am already itching to take the bike back out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Three Threads is the requirement I think :idea: someone correct me if I`m incorrect, Please...
Welcome to the madhouse "Smoke"
:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts