Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if someone could share with me what is involved in taking the New Hampshire road skills test? I'm coming up empty with online searches. I know Dover Point has the test course painted in the parking lot, but what will the examiner ask me to do? I'd like to practice up before the test.

Thanks for the help,
Steve

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I just took mine in SC. In the drivers handbook you get at the DMV they had descriptions and diagrams. When I took and passed the test Monday:) it was the exact things I read and practiced in the book. Did you check you tube?
Good Luck!
Coop

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip, Coop. Good to hear you passed.

Unfortunately I went through the NH Driver's Manual on the NH DOT website and they didn't have anything pertaining to the motorcycle road test. I tried youtube, there's some videos of folks taking the motorcycle safety course, but not the road test.

California has done a great job posting video of not only all aspects of their motorcycle road test, but most common mistakes and how to avoid them.
I believe you have to slalom between cones, then do some figure 8's. I'm hoping to get additional details.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts