Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,454 Posts
Felizcortez

Sensational. Glad you are building up gradually and thanks for posting the pics. Nice looking bike. Be safe and we will see you on the road soon I hope.

Dragoon

· Registered
91 Posts
I love riding up thru Ojai and Route 33 - its gorgeous isn't it! Glad you had a good ride!

I'm actually riding to Ojai and The Deer Lodge tomorrow with a group called Iron Angels(Women on Wheels - WoW).

Did you stop by The Deer Lodge on Route 33? They have really good food and live bands on the weekends with plenty of friendly people and many bikes to look at.

· Registered
7 Posts
I lived in Ojai a while back when I worked for Lucent technologies. Well, maybe more than awhile back but I was there for around 5 years. It really is or (was) a nice place to be back then. On the weekends I would ride all over that place. This was somewhere to really get out and ride for the sights and to be at peace with myself. I moved to Florence Az. tho. It's amazing how time can change things but I still ride as much as I can when I can. I love the desert too tho. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.