1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was in a bicycle gang when I was a kid. We were called the Crazy Mofo's. That is before we new what it meant. I found out when I got home and told my Mom what are gang name was. That was the last of that name.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
365 Posts
I recently, while out riding was passed by two "Infidels" in full color. I liked the name, so I looked them up on the net. Seems they are ex private security guys from Iraq and Afghanistan.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's gonna make it rough on those of us in the area that are just recreational (not associated with a club) riders in the area. The cops are gonna have it out for anyone on a motorcycle for a while. I think I'll leave mine parked for a while until things cool down a bit.

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
10,257 Posts
It's gonna make it rough on those of us in the area that are just recreational (not associated with a club) riders in the area. The cops are gonna have it out for anyone on a motorcycle for a while. I think I'll leave mine parked for a while until things cool down a bit.
Ride but don't wear your colors. ;)

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Nine dead creeps and no civilian or police casualties. It's pretty rare these days to find good news in the papers.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
53 Posts
When I rode sportbikes I would always get labeled as a bad apple when something major went down on the highways but it looks like now such labels will follow me into the cruiser world as well. I already had coworkers and neighbors go out of their way to tell me about it... lol

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
A battle over "turf."

Like I tell my dog when we're out for a walk and he marks his territory...

"You know, it doesn't matter how many times you and all the other dogs piss on a tree, it still ain't yours."*

Yes, I talk to my dog.

*The most you'd end up with is a piss-covered tree anyway. :roll:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I really don't think anyone riding a Honda Shadow or similar really needs to sweat being victims of police profiling in Waco Texas anytime soon. 1%'s are fairly easy to pick out of the crowd, especially ones colored and badged.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Going to have to make it point NOT to stop off at Twin Peaks for a beer next month when we pass through between Midlothian and Austin. The proprietor or franchise owner of that place had to of been in on the meeting. 5 rival gangs in one place with boobs, beer and chicken wings. What could of gone wrong??? ha ha.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Nine dead creeps and no civilian or police casualties. It's pretty rare these days to find good news in the papers.:mrgreen:
Unfortunately, now there are rumors going around that Waco officers are going to be targeted. The rumors are unconfirmed at this time but there is certainly a heightened risk for all LE in the area, especially those who were directly involved.

Let us hope the violence surrounding this issue ends with these 9 troubled souls. After the problems in St. Louis and Baltimore recently, there is no need for Waco to see extended violence over something so meaningless.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Look for for some good deals on Harleys in the Waco area to pop on on Craigslist in the near future.

Such as:

"2009 Harley chopper. Does not leak oil but does have a few blood stains. $12,950 + inpound fees."

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.