Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the post title: "Washed & waxed my Veloster. Winter ready."

Did I break some kind of rule? I'm sorry if I did. But can a Mod please explain why it was removed? I put it in general because there was no other place for non bike threads.

Please advise. Thank you.
Jay.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
It's right here http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/84-off-topic-discussion/262650-washed-waxed-my-veloster-winter-ready.html

in the off topic section,,isn't that where you posted it? As you said yourself that it was non motorcycle related. I suppose that if you posted it in the general discussion that the thread got moved to the appropriate section. As you have over 300 posts to your credit, if the thread was moved, it was done so without a "forwarding", a forwarding would have been left in place if you had just joined.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I posted it in the Gen sect. There is no "off topic" section on my screen.

When i click the link you posted it says i don't have permission to view it. weird. I'll try closeing my browser and see what that does. maybe my puter is mad at me..lol

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
When you joined you posted in the intro section, there are 2 stickies, one on how to post a picture, and the 2nd is how to access the "off topic" section.

Send a pm to Spiritman requesting access to the off topic section. That all it takes to gain access.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. thanks Dad.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didnt even know that had to be done..lol If i had known about it, i would have posted it there to begin with. But since the gen was the only one I knew of; thats where i put it. no biggie.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks bro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts